- Grey skirt or pinafore dress or, black/grey school trousers or shorts.
- White polo shirt or shirt.
- Blue school sweater or cardigan with logo on (compulsory)
- Blue school fleece jackets
- Strong, sensible, flat, black shoes (no trainers)
- Grey, black, white tights or socks
- Jewellery does not form part of our school uniform. Small stud earrings (taped over for PE) and a watch are the only items permitted. Certain items may be allowed for religious/cultural reasons.
- Simple hair accessories in blue, black or white
- White, round neck, plain, cotton T shirt
- Plain, black shorts (jogging bottoms – Autumn/Winter months)
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Long hair should be tied back for safety & hygiene
- No jewellery permitted: small stud earrings must be removed or taped over during PE
Our school uniform provider is Uniform Direct.
At the start of each school year we will also have a limited amount of stock to sell including book bags and PE bags. Please get in touch with the school office for more details.
It is vital that all items of clothing and belongings are CLEARLY labelled with your child’s name.
‘Lost Property’ is located in labelled boxes in school.